BMW M3

could any one tell me where i could get a cheap m3? and any possible pictures? cheers.

If your in the UK and you want a cab you can have mine before I get shafted by a dealer on trade-in!

Junk yard.

Google.
wrote

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/m3/ - ouch!

On 8 Jun 2006 05:36:11 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@students.camre.ac.uk wrote:

Snows in Portsmouth have a nice "52" reg yellow convertible. I had a test drive in it a few weeks ago and it nice :-).
They may have sold it by now though, so I'll let you check. If you buy it let me know and we can split the commission! -- John Perry
http://www.redoak.co.uk http://www.eze-buy.co.uk