BMW M3

could any one tell me where i could get a cheap m3? and any possible pictures? cheers.

Reply to
99024666

If your in the UK and you want a cab you can have mine before I get shafted by a dealer on trade-in!

Reply to
TonyK

wrote

Junk yard.

Google.

Reply to
Pete

- ouch!

Reply to
Daz

Snows in Portsmouth have a nice "52" reg yellow convertible. I had a test drive in it a few weeks ago and it nice :-).

They may have sold it by now though, so I'll let you check. If you buy it let me know and we can split the commission!

-- John Perry

John Perry