BMW M3 by Prior Design

When it comes about the BMW M3, we?ve seen all kind of tuning packages: simple exterior modifications or engine updates, we?ve seen them all. So, you?ll ask
then why bother talking about a new one. The answer is quite simple: because the body kit offered by Prior Design is simply amazing. And also because we really love the white exterior. Read More:
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs