BMW M5 anyone famous got one?

Especailly, the E34 M5?

On 1 Jul 2005 02:21:56 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@popstarz.org.uk wrote:

My M6 has Robert Plant (of Led Zeppelin) as the original purchaser in the owner's manual if that helps you out at all.
I do. 2003 E39 M5, but I post anonymously here.

tech27 wrote:

> I do. 2003 E39 M5, but I post anonymously here. >
...and you are famous? Hah! Right.
Jon Voight may have had one....or was that a '79 LeBaron
On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 08:23:13 -0400, Malt_Hound

Cosmo? Is that you!! Rgds...Jerry S.