BMW Magazine / Roundel = one and the same???

I recently subscribed to BMW roadside assistance in Canada. They gave me a package deal, which included a 1-year subscription to "the magazine" (I
forget the name that they told me).
I expected "Roundel" to arrive, but what I received was "BMW Magazine". So has Roundel changed its name to BMW Magazine, or are they 2 completely different magazines?
Thanks for any info.

BMW Magazine comes from BMW and it's a quarterly publication.
Roundel is a monthly and is published by the BMW Car Club of America (BMWCCA). www.bmwcca.org/
"Choam Nomsky" <kaos.kaptain AT gmail.com> wrote in message

Choam Nomsky <kaos.kaptain AT gmail.com> wrote:

BMW Magazine is propaganda from BMW, I believe.
Roundel is published by the BMW Car Club of America. I don't know if it's available in Canada since there is also a BMW Car Club of Canada which is a different organization. The club is well worth joining if only for the parts discount. --scott

Thanks. I sent an email asking for Roundel or a refund. It was about $50 for a year - which would be 4 mags! They did send me the last 2 as well, but Roundel is what I wanted, and what I expect. We'll see what happens.

On Dec 2, 4:39 pm, "Choam Nomsky" <kaos.kaptain AT gmail.com> wrote:

Well, that's kinda' dumb. BMW doesn't publish ROUNDEL.

Tell you what, Choam. Go to www.bmwcca.org and join up. Tell 'em I sent you. You get *three times as many* magazines (plus a chapter newsletter!) for even less money. To make the deal even better, after you've been a member for a year (IIRC), you can get a $1000 or more discount on a new BMW purchase. If your sights aren't quite that high, I find that simply using the 15% Sprint discount offered to club members more than pays for my membership.
Then, there are all the friends I've made over the last 22 years ... -- C.R. Krieger BMW CCA #53302

Actually it's now $500 for 3's and Z's; $1,000 for 5's and 6's; and $1,500 for 7's.
Surprisingly, CPO's ($500) are included too. I didn't know that.

    I didn't know it had dropped. I just bought a new M Coupe this week, too. Ah, well, it's better than nothing.     epbrown
--
How can you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I been?
Can you see where I'm coming from? "How I Could Just Kill A Man" Cypress Hill

IIRC, the same $500/$1,000/$1,500 structure was in effect when I joined in 1999. So you could actually get a BMW rebate of $1,000 on the "lowly" 3 series at one time?
Somehow, I don't think that getting back $500 less than you had hoped will dampen your enthusiasm for your new M Coupe - enjoy!
Tom K.
On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:11:16 -0500, "Tom K."

    That? No. All this snow we're getting? Yes! :)     epbrown
--
How can you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I been?
Can you see where I'm coming from? "How I Could Just Kill A Man" Cypress Hill
They replied and said BMW Mag is a "courtesy" mag and I should never have been charged... idiots. I will join and get Roundel, I already found the link, but thanks