BMW Molded Carpet

If you are in need of new carpet for your car or truck, please visit us for the highest quality ACS/Dorsett Carpet at the best price on the web.
www.stores.ebay.com/autocarpetprofessionals

For BMW 2002's and other classic cars please go to Al Canuck's fabulous Seams Perfect http://www.seamsperfect.ca /
"We are Seams Perfect Auto Upholstery & Trim, located in Surrey, British Columbia. We are a full service automotive upholstery & trim shop, with a special fondness for vintage European cars. From BMW's to Volvo's, and everything in between. We can handle a complete interior restoration, or a simple seat repair. We also manufacture interior components for BMW 2002's. "
HA -- eat that spammer!!!
-z (no affiliation)