BMW NAVTEQ 2007.2 Navigation CDs

I bought the NAVTEQ BMW 2007.2 8 disc set and am interested in selling the extra CDs I don't need... Reply back with DISC # and offer.

Check the NAVTEQ website to make sure they will work in your car...

Reply to
BMW Guy

I?m interested in Disc #2 and will pay $50 if you cover the shipping and insurance.

Thanks, DM

"BMW Guy" wrote: > I bought the NAVTEQ BMW 2007.2 8 disc set and am interested in > selling the > extra CDs I don't need... Reply back with DISC # and offer. > > Check the NAVTEQ website to make sure they will work in your > car...

Reply to
DMZZZ

8 DVDs???? What is on them?

I have one and it covers all of Europe in immense detail.

Reply to
Oscar

I'm guessing (by the use of "CDs") that they're CDs not DVDs.

Reply to
adder1969

Oops! Missed the CD bit------------------------!

Reply to
Oscar

We can probably work something out - send me an email at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

DMZZZ wrote in news:996867_f9155de0b86fc930772e4a356aba5a09 @autoboardz.com:

Reply to
BMW Guy

Hi, I am interested in the 2007.2 Navteq CD #3 (North Central) What are your asking for them? Thanks!

Reply to
manjmo

Mark, have been bad about checking newsgroup, if you're still interested $50 shipped.

snipped-for-privacy@ornatfamily-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (manjmo) wrote in news:Lt- dnUaU85cVfo7anZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Reply to
BMW Guy