BMW NAVTEQ 2007.2 Navigation CDs

I bought the NAVTEQ BMW 2007.2 8 disc set and am interested in selling the extra CDs I don't need... Reply back with DISC # and offer.
Check the NAVTEQ website to make sure they will work in your car...

Im interested in Disc #2 and will pay $50 if you cover the shipping and insurance.
Thanks, DM
"BMW Guy" wrote: > I bought the NAVTEQ BMW 2007.2 8 disc set and am interested in > selling the > extra CDs I don't need... Reply back with DISC # and offer. > > Check the NAVTEQ website to make sure they will work in your > car...

8 DVDs???? What is on them?
I have one and it covers all of Europe in immense detail.
On Apr 10, 10:16 am, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

I'm guessing (by the use of "CDs") that they're CDs not DVDs.

Oops! Missed the CD bit------------------------!
We can probably work something out - send me an email at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

> GUEST wrote: > I bought the NAVTEQ BMW 2007.2 8 disc set and am interested in selling the > extra CDs I don't need... Reply back with DISC # and offer.
> > Check the NAVTEQ website to make sure they will work in your car...
Hi, I am interested in the 2007.2 Navteq CD #3 (North Central) What are your asking for them? Thanks!
Mark, have been bad about checking newsgroup, if you're still interested $50 shipped.
snipped-for-privacy@ornatfamily-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (manjmo) wrote in