BMW Race Car

Hello all. I'm posting this for a friend of mine. If you would like pictures, you can email him directly, or I can forward your requests to him or his partner:
1995 BMW M3 Lightweight with 1998 "Shark-injected" M3 engine. Fully race-pepped for BMW Club Racing. Full-welded cage, fire system, fuel cell. Two sets of 17" alloy wheels, Brembo front brakes, Blanton special variable-rate LSD, Borla exhaust, Bilstein coil-overs. In good, ready-to-race condition.