bmw remote door locks

Page 2 of 2

...and unsubscribe from this group?
--
Dan.

ahahahahahaha!
No way he'd leave now - this group is too entertaining ;-)
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd
daytripper wrote:

Besides, we talk about all the old bimmers way more than the new ones. Maybe we should change the newsgroup name to a.a.o.b to be more specific?
--
-Fred W

Why spoil a good joke for the sake of the truth?
--
Dan.

Dean Dark wrote:

Odd. I don't recall kicking your ass. What's your problem?

Odd. I haven't noticed you kicking molehills, much less anyone's ass.
I thought you were going to unsubscribe from the group now you no longer have any interest in BMWs? Why are you still here?
--
Dan.

Dean Dark wrote:

Oh, I see, you're just an asshole. What you claim you "thought", asshole, was obviously not based in reality. Or were you just lying?

Because I want to be, asshole.

Well, at least chuckleheads like you provide peripheral entertainment.
So, tell us. Exactly whose ass *have* you kicked around here? No prevaricating now, you made the claim, so give us the names and dates, then we can all look it up in Deja/Google and see how smart you really are.
C'mon, you can do it.
<snork>
--
Dan.

Dean Dark wrote:

As do idiots such as yourself who seem to react with excessive negativity to any criticism of their beloved brand of motor vehicle.

Since you asked nicely, I've posted a link below. Note how Jeffy exits the thread (i.e. runs-away with his tail between his legs) without withdrawing his claim we were "both wrong", even though I made no errors and he made at least two quite egregious errors.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.bmw/browse_frm/thread/a95256c3dd8a0ddd/fd3174f0f353984f?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#fd3174f0f353984f

<guffaw>

When did I do that? You seem to be even more drunk and confused than you usually are.

If you think that's an "ass kicking," then you *really* need to get out of your mother's basement more often. That was more like a limp-wristed flap with a wet lettuce leaf. It's the best you can do?

<shakes head>
So, why *are* you still posting here? Why do you refuse to answer that question? Mining gnomes want to know. Mining gnomes are fond of entertaining chuckleheads like you...
--
Dan.

Dean Dark wrote:

I've been trolled by better than you, child.

What, that's it!? Just the old "troll" cop out?
No ass-kicking? Where's the legendary ass-kicking <snork> Dizzy gone? Did he ever exist outside of your own imagination? Do tell.
Meanwhile, creep back into your mother's basement with your tail between your legs. You've got nothing. Your bluff has been called.
<chuckle>
--
Dan.

Dean Dark wrote:

Hehe. Not too bad. My troll-o-meter gives you a 7.2! 8)

Go and lick your wounds, dreamer. I've finished with you now.
--
Dan.

Dean Dark wrote:

I'm sorry, but if want an ass-kicking, you'll first have to say something really stupid.
Like, for example, when Jeffy Strickland claimed that the 328's motor had "about 30% more torque" than the 325's motor, despite it having only 12% more displacement. <snork>
For a really memorable ass-kicking, like what Jeffy got, you have to say something phenomenally stupid. For example, when, in the same thread, Jeffy Strickland divided 328 by 325, and found "actually less than 1%" difference, as if THAT had anything to do with the torque of the motors! <SNORK SNORK SNORK>
Of course, if you're as much of a "man" as Jeffy Strickland is, you can move beyond "idiot who just got his ass kicked" and continue-on to "dishonest asshole" territory. For example, when, in the same thread, Jeffy Strickland claimed that we were "both wrong", in spite of me being absolutely correct and him being egregiously wrong on at least two points!
It's all right here, and to this day he will not admit that I was right and he was wrong. That tells you a lot about his character.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.autos.bmw/browse_frm/thread/a95256c3dd8a0ddd/fd3174f0f353984f?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#fd3174f0f353984f

I had to laugh. (sorry). I've found that response is BMW's standard answer for just about anything that goes wrong with their cars when they don't know how to fix it.
"It's meant to be driven", they say. LOL
RCE