BMW Service

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 17:00:01 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

Only if you pay for it -------- otherwise it's cheaper to pay for each service as in 5 years it is possible for an average driver to only need 2 or 3 services and the 1500 for the servicing on a 7 series means that I will save about 600 in the 5 years at my current use which is about 270 miles a week + about 2k on holiday down to Alicante.
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor

Go test drive both and see which you like. They are very different experiences. In general, I'd take the BMW if I'm driving, but I'd take the Lexus if I were a passenger.
If it's fun, buy it. If it's not fun, well, there are plenty of other cars out there. Find one that is fun. --scott

Doug Vetter wrote:

Hondas are not too bad, actually. Toyotas, on the other hand...
I'd *love* to see Honda build a rear-drive 3-series competitor...

And look for a good independant. My independant shop charges $60 / hour and always has a BMW loaner for me, without exception.

My 16 year old E34 is today (with 120k miles) a better car than any Ford/GM I've driven off the lot on day 1.
Carl Hollomon '92 535i '97 R850R