BMW Service quote?

I took in my 99' 528i to get serviced and they quoted me these prices for parts needing replaced. Are these good prices or bad?
Front Control Arms $250/each, Both need replaced
Rear Left Control Arm $210 Front Rotors $210/Pair Front Struts $950/Pair
These prices include Parts and Installation. All prices are in USD$
Thank You Branden
yeah that seems about right.
The struts are a little expensive from what i paid. I had my control arm replaced and rotors and the prices you listed are about right. The struts from the dealer quoted me at 750 USD

So the Mechanic called and before he told me the Struts needed replacing which was going to be $950. He said they are ok they just have no Oil in them, the spring is fine. Well he called me back and when replacing the control arms the strut fell apart and slide apart.
He quoted me $630 to replace those, with an American strut instead of the European strut and he blended the mechanic cost into what was done to reduce it.
So im guessing $630 for front struts are good?
-Branden

yeah 630 isn't bad at all. I'd say go for it