BMW Site

New BMW website / portal. Let me know what you think.
http://www.bimmerportal.com
BimmerPortal.

--
bimport

bimport wrote:

Yawn....
Yes another ad-farm sort of "portal" with no content.
Welcome to the 11,354 BMW oriented sites scrabbling to make a few bucks off ads. May you prosper and do well, although the lack of content makes me wonder why that would happen.
You actually visited it???