bmw spares

i live in the west london area and i've got a bmw e36 2litre convertable,where could i get the rear plastic screen,bonnet,nearside front wing, plus the anti roll bar popped up at the back,how do i go resetting it.....thanx

Reply to
mike

Try Euro Car Parts, they have a few London branches. Anti roll bar links are cheap, never heard of one popping out though.

Reply to
John Burns

Sounds like he means the active safety roll hoop device that is triggered during a crash on convertible E36s. I don't think it is something that can be DIYed, it will need replacing with new charge cartridges, as with airbags that have fired. A trip to the BMW dealer is required. Not sure how severe the impact needs to be for the roll hoop to trigger, but I would have the car inspected for straightness while you're there. There could be damage to suspension parts or worse.

-- Mark

Reply to
MarkS

Reply to