bmw spares

i live in the west london area and i've got a bmw e36 2litre convertable,where could i get the rear plastic screen,bonnet,nearside front wing, plus the anti roll bar popped up at the back,how do i go resetting
it.....thanx

Try Euro Car Parts, they have a few London branches. Anti roll bar links are cheap, never heard of one popping out though.
John Burns wrote:

Sounds like he means the active safety roll hoop device that is triggered during a crash on convertible E36s. I don't think it is something that can be DIYed, it will need replacing with new charge cartridges, as with airbags that have fired. A trip to the BMW dealer is required. Not sure how severe the impact needs to be for the roll hoop to trigger, but I would have the car inspected for straightness while you're there. There could be damage to suspension parts or worse. -- Mark
thanx for response