BMW TECH TOOL BOX

I heard that BWM makes their techs buy a Lista toolbox. Is that true? Why would they do that?

http://www.ultimategarage.com/lista.html
jerry wrote:

Smells a little spammy since you also hear the same about Lexus techs (Google).
If not, it's moronic for them to make them do that.
What sort of cars do "BWM" techs fix?
I am in the toolbox business. I have heard this about both a BMW and LEXUS delearship and wanted to know if there is some special deal going on or something like kick backs hapening. Sorry if my inquiry looks spammy or moronic.
What kind of toolboxes do you sell?
jerry wrote:

I guess you don't know much about your business if you have to post ambiguous questions here that contribute NOTHING to the group.
You might try the hamburger business. There are no kickbacks there. Just make a burger and sell it. All cash.
Dan, you sound very smart and your criticism adds so much to the group. I am impressed.

The problem, jerry, is that your posts are obviously spam. "jerry" and "bfd" are one and the same - a simple look at your headers prove that. So, basically your are pushing these toolboxes by carrying on a "conversation" with yourself.
Eisboch

So,
Interesting. That's the first time I've been called "jerry." Btw, I, bfd, drive a 1990 E34 535i, 5 speed manual trans, 104K miles. What do you drive?
PS - my interest in toolbox a few years ago had me looking at Lista, Snap-on, Mac and a few others. I finally got a deal on a Craftsman and have been very happy with it since!

If I am wrong, I humbly apologize, but other than the email addresses that can be made up, the header information for "jerry" and "bfd" are almost identical.

Eisboch wrote:

That's because they are both posting from google groups.
--
-Fred W

And both use Mozilla and both use Windows NT. Do you think this is a coincidence?
Eisboch

I don't get it? I don't use Window NT, I use XP. Further, lots of people use googles newsgroups, mozilla and windows? What's the big deal?
How about this, since this is a BMW discussion forum, why don't we get back to talking about BMWs?!

Instead of tool boxes?
Fair enough. Since the OP wanted to know about Lista toolboxes, Ultimate Garage is having a "demo" sale:
http://www.ultimategarage.com/listademo-2006.html
bfd wrote:

XP *IS* NT (NT 5.1 to be more precise). Still...back on to BMWs....

Eisboch wrote:

Eisboch,
You didn't answer his question. He asked you what you drive. Obviously you can't beat a '90 535i. Or can you??? :)
Dan
jerry wrote:

Not looking to impress. Just tired of SPAM.
Dan