bmw tis 2006 question

I have borrowed bmw tis 2006 off a friend but when I install it to my computer it installs in german and not english (even when eng is selected).

I think it's a copy off the internet and it's missing some files, is there a way to get it in english or should I have a look on ebay?

Reply to
bRiAN

Probably its a crap copy. send it back to the guy you bought it from on eBay.

If you want a recent - not latest I can give you an FT site where you can down load from.

Reply to
hsg

I didn't buy it off ebay but my mate did, i have it bck to him today. he hadn't tried it and didn't know if was in german. he downloaded it

that would be great. thanks

Reply to
BrIan

If I post the addy here my server will be inundated and dead to everything else so it'll have to be off list - email direct and I'll get back to you

Reply to
hsg