bmw tis 2006 question

I have borrowed bmw tis 2006 off a friend but when I install it to my computer it installs in german and not english (even when eng is selected).
I think it's a copy off the internet and it's missing some files, is
there a way to get it in english or should I have a look on ebay?
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:52:05 +0000, bRiAN

Probably its a crap copy. send it back to the guy you bought it from on eBay.
If you want a recent - not latest I can give you an FT site where you can down load from.
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor

snipped-for-privacy@h-gee.co.uk wrote:

I didn't buy it off ebay but my mate did, i have it bck to him today. he hadn't tried it and didn't know if was in german. he downloaded it

that would be great. thanks

If I post the addy here my server will be inundated and dead to everything else so it'll have to be off list - email direct and I'll get back to you
--

Sir Hugh of Bognor