bmw universal garage door opener ?

hi,
I'm trying to install the bmw ugdo in my 2003 e46 touring. I bought it on ebay a week ago. but it seems my e46 is not prewired : I can't find the 3 wires cable
under the roof... so does anybody know the wiring for the 3 pins of this ugdo ? and where can I get the correct wires somewhere not too far to make the cable myself ?
with best regards,
--
Jean-Yves.

I don't recall having much difficulty in finding the plug.
Jim