BMW Videos

Found this video of the new 2006 BMW 3-series from cartv.com
http://www.cartv.com/content/research/channels/index.cfm/channel/cartv_video/action/showvideo/vid/r_0082/vcat/Review
I really like the front end, just not too sure about that rear. Thoughts? I hope the M3 version has a different rear, something less Kia with the lights.
Anna
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com haute in die Tasten:

Living in Munich, the looks of the new E90 is absolutely common for me, they drive around here in large numbers (BMW workers order them as a 1-year-car and sell them later). Just the other day I saw one E90 and one E60, both in the same colour (light- silver) tailgating each other on the Autobahn. There it stroke my eye how similar these cars look. They are about equal in shape and size, and I do not know if this is good for the future of E60 sales. The E90 rear lights are average in my eyes. Not very offensive, no design miracle either.
Frank

Citroen - Made in Trance