BMW Videos

Found this video of the new 2006 BMW 3-series from cartv.com

I really like the front end, just not too sure about that rear. Thoughts? I hope the M3 version has a different rear, something less Kia with the lights.

Anna

Reply to
moci1972

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com haute in die Tasten:

Living in Munich, the looks of the new E90 is absolutely common for me, they drive around here in large numbers (BMW workers order them as a 1-year-car and sell them later). Just the other day I saw one E90 and one E60, both in the same colour (light- silver) tailgating each other on the Autobahn. There it stroke my eye how similar these cars look. They are about equal in shape and size, and I do not know if this is good for the future of E60 sales. The E90 rear lights are average in my eyes. Not very offensive, no design miracle either.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper