BMW X5 navigation system

Friend of mine just bought a wonderful secondhand (2004)X5 diesel . Display shows a.o. "navigation system" , but then it says "no disk". Then I
downloaded a DVD containing the maps of the Benelux and the major roads of Europe, version V27, and gave him that DVD. Inserting it, he got the message: "no system disk". Now, what do I need more to get that navsytem working for him? Kind of system disk, compatible with the V27 version ? Please help !!! Greeting, Jane.
jane wrote:

You need to visit your friendly BMW dealership and buy a DVD set. Wear a short skirt.

Jane,
Check out this site:
http://www.x5world.com
Go to the "Navigation System" forum.

Thanks Toby for this url.
gr. Jane

Jane,
I see your post there. Those folks should be able to help!