BMW X5 Purchase this weekend.

Any recommendation on a dealer willing to offer up a great price on a new X5 in San Diego. Know exactly the model I want and happen to know several are available as of today. Looking for something that will
match or hopefully beat Edmund's TMV. Thanks in Advance
Josh
If your a Costco Member, you might try BMW of Escondido. We got a GREAT deal on our 325. Hotter selling models have less of a discount, but I imagine SUV's might be subject to good deals due to the price of gas.
We bought our new '03 530 at BMW of San Diego & got an amazing deal. Again, unusual circumstances.
Do you REALLY want to buy something that only gets about 18mpg hwy with gas at $2.73, (plus or minus a few cents).
Jimmy