BMW X5 Purchase this weekend.

Any recommendation on a dealer willing to offer up a great price on a new X5 in San Diego. Know exactly the model I want and happen to know several are available as of today. Looking for something that will match or hopefully beat Edmund's TMV. Thanks in Advance

Josh

Reply to
Josh

If your a Costco Member, you might try BMW of Escondido. We got a GREAT deal on our 325. Hotter selling models have less of a discount, but I imagine SUV's might be subject to good deals due to the price of gas.

We bought our new '03 530 at BMW of San Diego & got an amazing deal. Again, unusual circumstances.

Do you REALLY want to buy something that only gets about 18mpg hwy with gas at $2.73, (plus or minus a few cents).

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy G