BMWCCA Gateway Tech

Last chance. Gateway Tech starts in two days....March 23 Sign up at the door.
http://www.stlbmwcca.org/gatewaytech2006.html
See you in St. Louis.

Would love to! Long way from Scotland, but maybe next year.....
John Burns wrote:

We have two attendees coming here from the Bahama Islands....we're not going to tell them that it's 42 degrees (F) here today.....shhhhhhhh !