brake lights stay on after being replaced

Hello all,
I am hoping you can help me. I recently had some brake work done on my 2003 BMW 325i. I had pads and rotors replaced, including the sensors.
It is my understanding that the vehicle only comes with two sensors. One for the front brakes, one for the back ones, but I am also reading about a brake ware sensor on these posts. In any event, the brake light has not turned off even after replacing the sensors. Am I just confused? Am I missing something? Can any one clarify on this subject.
I should also mention that for some reason, my washer fluid light comes on occasionally and then goes off. I have filled the washer fluid twice now, but nothing seems to help as the light comes back on after a couple of days or so. Could this be just a sensor issue? Am I experiencing some sensor issues across the board? When I got my oil changed, I remember that they had to manually reprogram the dash to alert me for the next oil change. Can there be something else that needs to be reset for this vehicle to notify the computer that the brakes have been changed.
Thanks in advance.

Turn the ignition full on without starting the engine. The warning light will reset after about a minute - if the sensors have been replaced correctly.
--
*Ah, I see the f**k-up fairy has visited us again

Go to BMW not some shop down the road .I am sure there is a way to turn your key to re-set the lights after installing brakes .

This is true, there is one sensor for the front axle, and another for the rear.
but I am also reading

I understand you SAY the sensors werre replaced, but it sounds as though they were not.

Sensor issues "across the board" sounds like a failed ground somewhere.