Broken door lock mechanism 325i 1991

Is there an easy way to get damaged door lock off. Seems to be broken inside lock itself.

"Easy" is a matter of perspective. The door locks come out if you turn the right screws.

Dear Jeff, I do realise this but door is in permanently locked position.
Hello,
Looks to me like the lock is not broken but the central/electrical locking motor/mechanic is. I experienced the same problem as what you have. I replaced it at my '92 525i a few years ago, how I openend the door was by pulling the inside lockpin while opening it by the remote door (un)locker. After a while all will fail, so better replace them all, I thought around 50 euro/lock.
Looked like the plastic mechanics wear out which are on top of the lock mechanism, no problems ever after!
Best regards, Marcel Vollebregt.