Business CD Sirius ready?

I'd like to get Sirius in my '04 E46. I already have a Kenwood Sirius receiver from a previous car, just laying around. Does anybody know if these receivers tend to be standardized? I'd love to be able to
just plug my old receiver into the BMW Business CD player and start up my Sirius subscription again..