Buy a legend for only 18k! Aren't you embarassed?

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:20:29 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@h-gee.co.uk waffled on about something:

Dear Troll,
The reason the ex-eastern block countries have a lot of BMW/Mercs is because the Germans do. Cars are very expensive in Poland (for the Poles), but man power is cheap, so the Poles buy in cars that are beyond economic repair from Germany, and then they fix them. They've done this for years.
As for all the economic migrants turning up in the UK in BMW/Mercs, it just shows what you'd rather drive 1000 miles across Europe in. :-p
Having said that, your statement is tosh anyway, I can currently see 2 Polish cars out of my window, both Renault.
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org wrote:

$18k. What a deal! 8)

I know. That's why I've decided to lower the price to $15K FIRM. How's that?