buzzing sound from driver's door...help!!

hello, 2002 525i sport. First of all, thank you for the suggestions with the sport seats. I'll look around for a good upholstery shop. I didn't think of that.
Another small annoyance is a buzzing sound coming from somewhere in the driver's door. Before I take this thing apart, does anyone have experience finding buzzing sounds from the door? I'm sure I can't be the only one.
This car is so quiet inside it's amazing. Almost no wind noise! The loudest thing is this buzzing sound from the driver door. I can also take it to the dealer but I'd have to leave it for a day or 2. I prefer to find the buzz source myself and not make a trip to the dealer.
Thanks,
Oskar

Don't know what it is, but a spinning window winder (e.g. teeth stripped) sounds likely. Try pulling the fuse for the electric windows and see if it goes away.
Other possibilities: -
Noise from speaker. Insect. Electric mirror fault.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

OMG! You've got BEES! All you can do is hope they're not KILLER BEES! Give them *all of your pollen* and nobody will get hurt. -- C.R. Krieger (Been there; wasps are much more picky)