Cabin Filter Question

2000 E39 here,
I purchased some filters from a seller on eBay.
The purchase was for Bosch filters.
I recived the package today. The box was Bosch but inside were two filters
with the brand name micronAir and the part # is BM97130P
Is this the same company as Bosch or did I get ripped?
Please let me know,
Thanks, Jeff

Plugging the part# into Google gets:
http://www.micronair.us/BMW/13
Which doesn't appear to be related to Bosch ---
Mike
I replaced the microfilter in my E36, and I am 99% certain that it had the BMW logo on it. I bought it from the dealership, and don't recall the Bosch packaging. I do recall that it had a BMW part number scheme though, and the part number you gave us does not conform to the BMW scheme.