Cabin Filter Question

2000 E39 here,

I purchased some filters from a seller on eBay.

The purchase was for Bosch filters.

I recived the package today. The box was Bosch but inside were two filters with the brand name micronAir and the part # is BM97130P

Is this the same company as Bosch or did I get ripped?

Please let me know,

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Plugging the part# into Google gets:

Which doesn't appear to be related to Bosch ---

Mike

Reply to
JD

I replaced the microfilter in my E36, and I am 99% certain that it had the BMW logo on it. I bought it from the dealership, and don't recall the Bosch packaging. I do recall that it had a BMW part number scheme though, and the part number you gave us does not conform to the BMW scheme.

Reply to
J Strickland