can i upgrade my front seats to comfort seats e60

ok i think i have worked it out now , my car has the semi electric front seat 2004 e60 525i this seems to be very basic and what i m looking for is the comfort
seats with the lumbar support and the tiltable headrests can my seats be upgraded to this from their current status or do they need to be replaced does anyone know what options bmw offer thanks
You will have to buy new seats with the features and controls you want. The seats you have can not be retrofitted to have the features you are looking for. Having said that, you need to make sure that the seats you want will not confuse the SRS system in your car.
Try eBay.