Can i use fule pump from E34 on E30?

i hawe E30 and i want to know can I use fulel pump form E34 525i? Thank's

Nudge wrote:

what years and what model E30? I'll look up the part numbers.
Fulel pumps are model specific. For FUEL pumps you would have to check the part numbers from your car against the E34 part number.

Try here: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do

Woah! Excellent resource. Thank you!
--
snipped-for-privacy@dod.no