CANADIAN GRAND PRIX: KUBICA AND HEIDFELD TAKE TOP TWO SPOTS FOR BMW SAUBER

In the eventful Canadian GP, the BMW Sauber F1 Team did not only secure the maiden win in its still young history, but even celebrated an amazing one-two.
Robert Kubica claimed victory, Nick Heidfeld finishing runner-up. Read More: http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/GermanCarScene/~3/307523323 /
----------------------------------- BMW NewsHub: Latest auto news sourced from websites, portals and blogs http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/BMW.html
On Jun 9, 2:11am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Please, please, please DON'T post headlines like this! Much better to say something like this: Spoiler Alert: Canadian GP Result
Like many others, I hadn't watched the race yet, and didn't want to know the result until I'd actually caught up with watching it. Martin