Car chase in Houston

Did any one see that car chase in Houston today, im currious was that a 3 or a 5

Sean McClain wrote:

It was a 3, not sure if it was a 325 or 330, but it didn't have the Sport Package...
Thats what i thought, a new three, the people on FOX News kept going on how it was a 5

waffled on about something:

That's FOX for you.
Dodgy.
--
MUSHROOMS ARE THE OPIATE OF THE MOOSES

Fox can't even get the winner of the presidential elections correct - what hope for a model of BMW?
--
Sam

Any chance of an online video?
Sam Smith wrote:

This page has an embedded QuickTime video on the right-hand side:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/01/19/earlyshow/main1220159.shtml
Dave Stone <n> wrote in

Oops - make that Realplayer, not QT.
Yeah like it matters to anyone with an actual life whether it's a 3 or a 5 series. (I'll bet 90% of citizens can't, rightly, even tell a 3-Series from a 5-Series without staring at the name badge and would have no idea what the difference is, anyway.)
As for the election; well, gee, who actually lives in the White House nowadays, anyway. Darn if it isn't the fella' that Fox said won.
Twice.

Aw, that's easy: the three is the "even more ugly" one...

My wife was on the phone with Sprint/Nextel about our Bluetooth phone, and said we were having trouble getting it to connect with our BMW.
No shit, I swear the lady on the phone said, "What's a BMW?"
At that point we knew there was no point in continuing.