Car & Driver tests new 325i - they like it

Latest issue of C&D reports on a test of the E90 325i. They liked it a lot, even priced one out at low $30,s and still well equipped. They got it to do

0-60 in 6.1 sec which is better than the E46 330i did. (Funny thing is I recall another test of the new E90 330i where the acceleration figure was the same as C&D got for the 325i. Both now have 3 liter engines, but the 330i gets a more sophisticated intake.)

They even liked its styling, which I beg to differ with them about. What the heck, we'll get used to it.

Now if BMW can just make the thing reliable and smooth up the styling in a year or two.

Reply to
GRL