Car Ionic Air Purifiers with Ozone O3

These things sound good, has nayone tried them? I found them on EBay for under $10

Please share your experience if you have tried something similar ....

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Ferrari3

Ozone, you say?

From

"In summary: The extreme toxicity and health hazards of ozone are thoroughly documented in the both government and peer-reviewed literature. It has not been shown to be safe and effective as an air purifier except at unacceptably high concentration."

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Morton

Indeed! And dig this:

I am wondering it the OP is a spammer since the same prompt appeared on anothe car NG. Promoting his own business?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Maybe he works for "The Duller Image" or some other clueless company that promotes those ozone producing/non-freshening/non-cleaning piles of junk. :P

Reply to
F.Robert Falbo