Car Memory Options - I could use some advice

I've got a question regarding two of the possible car memory options for my E83.
I have the complete list of settings for the car which the dealer printed for me before I first picked up the car. I didn't tell them to
change these two from default, but now I'm wondering if I should:
- 'Air Recirculation Memory' (currently inactive) - what is this and should I have my dealer set this to active?
- 'Close Floor Vents' (currently inactive) - Just what is this for?? Again, should I have this set to active?