Car wax

Hi all: I have a silver 2002 325XI as my daily driver, What should I put on it to protect the paint and to get the best shine and protection? Do I use
a paint sealant or wax? The car garaged at night. I all so live in northern Ohio. Any Ideas.
Thank you Ken

Mothers, 3M, Zaino and Zymol. Good Luck!

And don't forget Maguire's
Sir Hugh of Bognor