Car wax

Hi all: I have a silver 2002 325XI as my daily driver, What should I put on it to protect the paint and to get the best shine and protection? Do I use a paint sealant or wax? The car garaged at night. I all so live in northern Ohio. Any Ideas.

Thank you Ken

Reply to
KenBob

Check out some of those different car wash/wax/polish systems from Mothers, 3M, Zaino and Zymol. Good Luck!

Reply to
bfd

And don't forget Maguire's

Sir Hugh of Bognor