Carforums.net BMW Section

Hello everyone,
I would like to formally invite you to visit CarForums.net. We have a BMW forum there and many other make specific forums. We could really
use some help building up a great BMW section, and would appreciate it you would stop by and register. Check us out today, the address again is http://www.carforums.net
Dear xblazilv,
Is a tux & tie required for this formal invitation?

--
Remove x's to send.

LOL.....too funny. But seriously if you have a minute stop by and check it out :) Thanks for the reply