Carsoft 6.5 interface

Can anyone suggest where I could buy a comaptible interface in the UK (other than ebay, of course)?

Reply to
Brian

Well you are obviously on line so why not go to the company direct..........

Reply to
Oscar

They do software, not the interface, which is what I'm after!!! Something like this -->

Brian

Actually - Carsoft sells both. The made in China interface is for people who intend to steal the software.

Does that describe you? If not - then go directly to Carsoft and simply purchase it.

Reply to
admin

I got it for 30 quid (after a little googling). Thanks anyways.

Reply to
Brian