Carsoft 6.5 interface

Can anyone suggest where I could buy a comaptible interface in the UK (other than ebay, of course)?

Well you are obviously on line so why not go to the company direct..........

They do software, not the interface, which is what I'm after!!! Something like this --> http://www.made-in-china.com/china-products/productviewPlEnqNQvvxGC/BMW-E-AutoScanner-BMW-Carsoft-6-1-.html
Brian wrote:

http://www.made-in-china.com/china-products/productviewPlEnqNQvvxGC/BMW-E-AutoScanner-BMW-Carsoft-6-1-.html
Actually - Carsoft sells both. The made in China interface is for people who intend to steal the software.
Does that describe you? If not - then go directly to Carsoft and simply purchase it.

I got it for 30 quid (after a little googling). Thanks anyways.