CDV (Clutch Delay Valve) on 2008 335i's?

Do the 2008 models (335i specifically) have the clutch delay valve? If so, is it same restriction to fluid flow as the one on the previous E90 models,
i.e., 325, 330?
Wondering if they changed/eliminated it due to the increased horsepower/torque on the 335 engines, given the possible increased clutch wear on a more slowly engaging clutch from the CDV?
Thanks.
"Mike Roadrunner Home" wrote

Not sure about 2008 specifically, but 2007 335i still had it. It's the "lock valve" in the diagram below: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=VB73&mospidI550&btnr !_0208&hg!&fg

I think the higher horsepower/torque would be a reason to keep the CDV even more. The purpose of the CDV according to BMW is to reduce drivetrain "shock" resulting from quick clutch pedal release. The more powerful the engine, the more shock.
Pete

..nto to mentioned the out of tolerance drive train etc allowing the cluncks and clonks.

The 2007 definitely does, and I would be surprised if they removed it.

No, it _reduces_ clutch wear by preventing jackrabbit starts. --scott

More likely from boy racer changes - clutch in, slam it across, clutch out - also does wonders for the gears, drive train and synchromesh.