Central lock, automatic unlock.

Hi, Anybody knows how to set E83 2004y (INPA, NCS) to automatic unlock when engine is turned off, ignition or door open?

--

Dziobak

On 9/29/11 4:08 AM, dziobak wrote:

do NOT got to a BMW Corporate shop ... it gonna come back with oil leaks.
California State Automobile Association will NOT list BMW Inc. as the place to take BMW cars for repair.
I have to agree with them I am sorry to say.
Hansel Brothers In Sonoma County made a BELIEVER out of ME !!!
They are Mormon's ... really really really Foxed up people.
sumbuddie wear blind sea