Central locking problem / question

Page 2 of 2
get a life or die
----- Original Message -----
Newsgroups: alt.autos.bmw Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:31 PM Subject: Re: Central locking problem / question

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 20:02:36 +0200, "frischmoutt"
<idiotic top-posting fixed>

QED.
--
Dan.

I nominate..
Dean Dark wrote:

Jeff for moderator.
NTTAWWT.
Top and bottom posted.
Nobody ...

... cares
I know what the deadlock position is and its in the middle. This happens when its supposed to be "free" to lock or unlock. I now believe its in the lock area in the hatch so I will get in there and find it.
Thank you for the reply.
Glenn

Good luck.
I took my driver side door lacth out because the window did not drop and raise properly, and found the defective switch. There are three switches on the door latches, my guess is there are two on the hatch latch. I'm not so interested in unlocking the doors from the trunk, but I like locking the doors from there, and unlocking the trunk from the door.
One thing you might find is a broken wire in the bundle that passes between the body and the hatch. As you open and close the hatch, there is a wire bundle that flexes, and a flexed wire will eventually break.

Jeff Strickland wrote:

I can't help but notice that it is only important that I not top post, when others post on top and I merely follow the lead, you get in my face. What a jerk yo uare!
Jeff Strickland wrote:

Jeff Strickland wrote:

I've seen you be far worse, Jeffy. It's a fact that you are a shameless liar, when "the occasion calls for it".
Jeff Strickland wrote:

You can't even post properly, and you have the nerve to get all over me for top posting.
Please crawl back under your rock ...
Jeff Strickland wrote:

Oh - and my rock is bought and paid for - inside right now.
A broken wire would be great. I'll look for that this weekend.
Thanks a bunch.
Glenn

TOP (illogical reading) - not related to Jeff Strickland are you
glenn wrote:

Moderator ???

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 22:01:06 +0200, "frischmoutt"

Yes? What do you need?
--
Dan.

frischmoutt wrote: