Centre consoles on E38 & E39

Hi Can anyone point me to some pics of the E38 or E39, centre consoles, on cars without the factory Nav unit.
I have never actually seen these cars (without nav), for myself, but am
considering buying one 200 miles away. I am trying to get a picture of what is there, and behind the folding section, when nav is not installed.
Any help appreciated
Thanks
have the seller send you a pic!

Hmmm... I'd never thought of that...
He doesn't have his own digital camera, and so thats why I'm asking... I have general pics of the car, sent by his friend...
I would like a pic of this, if anyone can help.

"Paul Aspinall" snipped-for-privacy@aspy.co.uk wrote in message

http://motors.listings.ebay.co.uk/_Cars_BMW_BMW-5-Series http://motors.listings.ebay.co.uk/_Cars_BMW_BMW-7-Series http://www.google.com/advanced_image_search