Ceramic Brake Pads?

The wheels on my 528 get dusted up very quick and they are not easy to clean. I'm not sure what brand of pads the previous owner had installed ( although I suspect factory replacements sold and installed by the local
dealership ) but I'm planning on trying the ceramics on it. The ceramic pads seem to do a great job on my very heavy Expedition and the dust is almost eliminated.
I love the way the 528 stops now, on a dime, but I'd like it to stay clean longer too. Anyone here using ceramic pads? Anything I should look out for?
Just the price! (-;

I've heard of ceramic rotors, not pads.
R / John

John Carrier wrote:

There are many, many companies that use ceramic material in their brake pads. They obviously are not 100% ceramic or they would not be very good at stoping the car.
<http://www.answers.com/topic/disc-brake
-Fred W