changed brakes and sensors - brake light still on !

Hey Guys and Gals,
I am happy to report my break job went just fine...changed with Balo rotors and Pagid pads all the way around and "Frauline" is very
happy...:)
The brake light is still on and I can't figure out why .. New Sensors, new brakes and rotors and the damn thing is still on...any ideas why ?
Cheers
Avinator from Sunny CA USA

Switch on ignition but don't start the engine and wait. If the sensors are good and plugged in correctly it will go out and stay out.
--
*How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?

I was able to clear the lining brake light by reseting the computer with Peake reset tool ..
This is after I checked and rechecked the sensors twice and could not anything wrong with the sensors....anyway thought you might like to know for future reference..
Cheers !