Check Side Lights

I have a 740iL and just replaced the front and rear lenses with clears lenses. At first I got the "Check Side Lamps" message. I checked the
seating of the bulbs and even disconnected the battery. In looking at the front bulbs I found they were single filament not double filaments like the original lights. When I replaced the bulbs with double filaments the message disappeared.
That's because the lights not only light up to mark the corners, the light up even brighter to alert other drivers that you intend to turn. The Single Filiment type bulbs are not the right ones.

Got the lights from Bavarian Auto, didn't occur to me at the time that they would send me single filiament lights until I checked.