Choice of Brake Pads for 2001 530i

The brake wear light just came on in my 2001 530i. I am not sure whether it is alerting me to wear on the fronts or rears but, at 68K miles, I plan to
replace all of them. What I am looking for is advice on the pads to buy. I am mostly concerned with the annoying brake dust. I don't need exceptional braking power or especially long life. Any suggestions? Also, how about the need to replace the break wear sensor as part of the job? I appreciate any inputs. John Ann Arbor MI
"John White" wrote

I was happy with EBC GreenStuff on my A4. Much less brake dust and comparable braking performance to OEM (ATE).
Cheers,
Pete
I prefer Bosch ceramic.
http://www.boschusa.com/AutoParts/FAQs/BrakePads /
- phlood -

How are the Bosch ceramic? Are they noisy? Dusty? How is the stopping power compared to OEM stock pads or something like Repco/Axxis Metalmaster or deluxe? Thanks!

You have to since the warning light is on. But even if not they can break on removal, so budget for both.
--
*The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.