Classification

Hello everyone.
If the Qualification says "925i" what does the "i" exactly mean? I searched on www.bmw.de but found nothing about it. TIA.

--
ryl: GKar

Injection. Look at http://www.koalamotorsport.com/tech-1.asp and http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk/enumber.html
FloydR
Floyd Rogers maltreated the Keyboard with following:

Many Thanks.
--
ryl: GKar

Injection - although why I don't know given that every car has had injection for more than 10 years, and the last carb BMW probably nearer 30 years ago.
--
*Could it be that "I do " is the longest sentence? *

I had a 1988 316, a 1.8 M10 carb :-) That was the last year they used carbs.

Diesels, also injected as a matter of necessity, are differentiated by a "d."