Clock Symbol Service Indicator(98 E36 323i coupe)

I have a "clock symbol" appearing near to my service lights on my 98 E36

323i coupe.

Checked the owners handbook and it indicates that the clock symbol IN CONJUNCTION WITH the inspection light indicates that I need to renew my blake fluid. However I have this clock symbol on its own.

Anyone know whether this still means the same thing? Assuming it does mean this, is it best to have it done now or can I generally wait til the next service (3 lights left).

Thanks in advance, Tony

Reply to
TG