Clutch Judder

Could anyone help please.......
I have a 2003 BMW compact 1.8 tise
The vehicle has covered just over 18000 miles
The last 2/3 weeks I have been getting occasional clutch judder when I pull
away in first gear.
Only does it now and then, and is only slight but annoying.
Could anyone suggest what may be causing this please.
Many Thanks

We had the same problem with a 95ti. It seemed to happen when it was hot. I knew what caused the problem but it has slipped my mind. Take it to the dealership.