Clutch on 1995 325is

How may miles should I get out of this clutch? Its the original clutch and I have about 100k miles on the car. I am starting to get nervous that its about to go. I drive it like it should be driven.
You know, not easy on it but not too hard.
Also, the apulstry on the car is all messed up. The leather on the doors is tightening and bubbling up. And the inside of the rooftop is peeling away at the sunroof and front and back windows. How do I get this fixed. I would do it myself if its easy but I don't even know where to begin.
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks.

Our '91 525i now has over 170K on it's original clutch. My '01 330xi has 105K.
I wouldn't worry - just enjoy.
FloydR
I squoze 205,000 miles from the clutch on my first '94 325i. I am currently driving a '94 325i convertible that has 130,000 on the factory clutch.
Your mileage will vary depending upon how you treat your clutch.

Thanks guys!!!
Now if I could only get the apulstry fixed...

Apulstry???
Upholstery.
On Sun, 13 May 2007 20:37:14 GMT, "Jeff Strickland"

We knew that. We just didn't think it was necessary to do what you just did. HTH, HAND and all that.
--
Dan.

axeawz to cut metal. All from exam answers.......... honestly.