Clutch on 1995 325is

How may miles should I get out of this clutch? Its the original clutch and I have about 100k miles on the car. I am starting to get nervous that its about to go. I drive it like it should be driven. You know, not easy on it but not too hard.

Also, the apulstry on the car is all messed up. The leather on the doors is tightening and bubbling up. And the inside of the rooftop is peeling away at the sunroof and front and back windows. How do I get this fixed. I would do it myself if its easy but I don't even know where to begin.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
madloof72

"madloof72" wrote

Our '91 525i now has over 170K on it's original clutch. My '01 330xi has 105K.

I wouldn't worry - just enjoy.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

I squoze 205,000 miles from the clutch on my first '94 325i. I am currently driving a '94 325i convertible that has 130,000 on the factory clutch.

Your mileage will vary depending upon how you treat your clutch.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Thanks guys!!!

Now if I could only get the apulstry fixed...

Reply to
madloof72

Apulstry???

Upholstery.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

We knew that. We just didn't think it was necessary to do what you just did. HTH, HAND and all that.

Reply to
Dean Dark

And we get kids using anamer to knock nails in with. And sometime they use axeawz to cut metal. All from exam answers.......... honestly.

Reply to
Oscar