Clutch suggestion

I need to change the clutch of my BMW 318is coupe '96 Surfing the web, I've found a lot of clutch, so now I don't know if the original BMW's are the best, or if I can choose a cheeper one, or if there are better one .. Can you suggest me ?

I'm looking at this for example:

Many Thanks! Federico Italy

Reply to
*FeDe*

example:

I would have thought a Sachs clutch would be fine. They may well make the BMW ones anyway.

Reply to
adder1969