Clutch suggestion

I need to change the clutch of my BMW 318is coupe '96 Surfing the web, I've found a lot of clutch, so now I don't know if the original BMW's are the best, or if I can choose a cheeper one, or
if there are better one .. Can you suggest me ?
I'm looking at this for example: http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/parts/autopartswarehouse/wizard.jsp?year 96&make=BM&model18-IS-003&category=All&part=Clutch%20Kit&dp=true
Many Thanks! Federico Italy

I would have thought a Sachs clutch would be fine. They may well make the BMW ones anyway.