Come join the newest site for BMW enthusiasts

Just launched site dedicated to the Ultimate Driving Machine. Feel free to join or just browse. Come help fellow BMW owners; let members see you BMW. Also, if you would like to help moderate any of the
forums just email me here, or on the forums email "MPOWER".
Home page link:
http://www.bimmerportal.com
Direct link to BMW fourms:
http://www.bimmerportal.com/forum
Submit any comments that you may have to make the forums better, or if there is a forum that is not yet listed just let me know and I'll add it.
Thanks! Chris