Comfort Stop feature on 2006 325i (E90)

I've had my e90 now for about 8 months and I love it but there's an irritating feature with the breaks that has suddenly appeared. I never really noticed the "Comfort Stop" feature but now all of a sudden as
I'm slowing down through 10 MPH, the breaks seem to lossen and then re-grab very quickly, and it's not very subtle either. My understanding of this feature is that it's supposed to kick-in right before the car stops and not at 10 mph. Has anyone experienced this kind of problem? This can't be what BMW intended.
With "comfort" stop the idea is to disable the jerk associated with human error in judging the stop point. The point cs kicks on is not hard set but computed based on a number of factors. I'm not necsiarily against it just like ABS when that technology first appeared many many many drivers complained now most are used to it. Your problem actually sounds ABS related as it were. Don't mess around with brake problems take it to the shop it might be a simple recode or something more serious to hard to tell without actually testing the car.
Thanks, for the reply. It's in the shop now. Seems like a problem when the car downshifts from 2nd gear.